Website Whitestone Farm
- Whether you are already a budding professional, or have no horse experience at all, we have educational packages designed to take YOU to the next level!
- Whitestone farm is a beautiful, full-service facility specializing in customized training and care for horses and riders located just twenty minutes west of downtown Fredericksburg, VA. We offer a wide range of internship opportunities that can be tailored to a student’s individual goals, interests, and background. Using quality instruction, combined with expertly guided hands-on experience, our training program will provide students with solid skills to enhance their resumes, meaningful recommendations, and potential professional placements in the future.
- Educational opportunities include:
- All aspects of effective stable management
- Top quality equine care and services
- Procurement, training, and management of staff
- Managing veterinary, farrier, and training programs for horses
- Facility management and maintenance
- Medical maintenance and rehabilitation
- Superior client care
- Instruction, training, and competition for horse and rider
- Horse show management
- Business marketing
- Ideal candidates will have an affinity for horses and people, a strong work ethic, and a positive attitude. Whitestone Farm prefers interns who will stay for at least 1 year.
- Interns enjoy guaranteed housing while participating in the program. Apartments over the barn and throughout the property are available. Further compensation or benefit packages for students can be determined after assessing the applicant’s goals, needs, and interests.
- For more information, or to apply, please contact Carol Hawley at [email protected] or (540) 840-8789. Feel free to view the facility and programs at www.whitestonefarmva.com
To apply for this job email your details to CMHAWLEYINC@COMCAST.NET