Website Valley Ridge Farm
- Looking for one talented, passionate, and self motivated person to join our small team, and help with stall cleaning and care for horses at a show and lesson barn. Main needs are morning (7am-2pm) shifts, sundays or weekdays. Possible need for evening (4pm-7pm) shifts. Pay starts at $10/hour (may be higher based on experience) for a qualified individual.
- MUST HAVE RELIABLE VEHICLE, AWD or 4WD is ideal. Valley Ridge Farm is located off of a smaller road at higher elevation, so driving on snowy/unplowed roads will be an occasional occurrence in winter.
- MUST have significant prior experience handling horses
- Must be able to safely handle horses while turning them out, blanket and un-blanket them, put turnout boots on, and complete basic grooming such as brushing and picking out hooves. Knowledge of how to tack up a horse is beneficial, but not required.
- Must be on time.
- Pay will reflect your experience level, and you must complete and pass a background check prior to starting.
- Must be willing to learn, and must take direction well.
- Preference will be given to someone with plans to stay long term. There is room for growth and an increase in responsibilities in this job.
To apply for this job email your details to VALLEYRIDGEFARMINC@gmail.com